I spent this summer embracing all of the seasonal flavors with plenty of trips to the Farmers Market. That included eating bushels and bushels of peaches. When I wasn’t just enjoying peaches plain, I was grilling them, slicing them, and dicing them every way I could imagine. One of my favorite peach snacks was definitely this peach crostini. It’s sweet, creamy, has a touch of heat, and I can eat it any time of day.
- 2 cups ricotta Cheese
- zest from 1 lemon
- 1 loaf of bread, toasted
- 3 peaches, sliced
- a drizzle of hot honey; I prefer Mike’s Hot Honey
- In a bowl, whisk the ricotta cheese with lemon zest and a sprinkling of salt and pepper until it’s creamy.
- Spread the whipped ricotta cheese over the toasted bread.
- Top with the sliced peaches
- Drizzle with hot honey
- Top with salt and pepper if needed
This recipe is vegetarian.
You can see what other dishes I’m cooking, here.
Drooling for more? Check me out on Facebook and Instagram.
Looking for a place to eat? Check out Rachel’s Baltimore Restaurant List.
Categories: American Food, My Kitchen
Girl, this looks AMAZING! A must-try for peach lovers everywhere.
so good and so easy!
I’m making this tonight!