I spent this summer embracing all of the seasonal flavors with plenty of trips to the Farmers Market. That included eating bushels and bushels of peaches. When I wasn’t just enjoying peaches plain, I was grilling them, slicing them, and dicing them every way I could imagine. One of my favorite peach snacks was definitely this peach crostini. It’s sweet, creamy, has a touch of heat, and I can eat it any time of day.
- 2 cups ricotta Cheese
- zest from 1 lemon
- 1 loaf of bread, toasted
- 3 peaches, sliced
- a drizzle of hot honey; I prefer Mike’s Hot Honey
- In a bowl, whisk the ricotta cheese with lemon zest and a sprinkling of salt and pepper until it’s creamy.
- Spread the whipped ricotta cheese over the toasted bread.
- Top with the sliced peaches
- Drizzle with hot honey
- Top with salt and pepper if needed
This recipe is vegetarian.
You can see what other dishes I’m cooking, here.
Looking for a place to eat? Check out Rachel’s Baltimore Restaurant List.