The winter has me craving hot chocolate. Literally all the time. And even though Frozen Hot Chocolate is typically a summer treat, it’s just as good in the middle of winter. Even better, it only takes about five minutes to whip up and most of these ingredients are pantry staples.
Frozen Hot Chocolate
This frozen treat is the perfect afternoon snack.
- 2 Cups Milk I prefer skim, but any milk will do
- 3 Cups Ice Depending on your blender, crushed ice may work better
- 1.5 TBSP Scharffenberger Cocoa Powder
- 2 TBSP Sugar
- 1 Pinch Salt
- Chocolate Shavings For garnish
- Whipped Cream For garnish
- Chocolate Sauce For garnish
Mix the Scharffenberger cocoa powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl
Pour milk, cocoa powder mixture, and ice into your blender
Blend until all the ice chunks are gone
Top with whipped cream, chocolate shavings, and chocolate sauce
For more drool worthy pictures, follow me on Facebook or Instagram.
Be sure to subscribe to my blog for the latest and greatest.
While the chocolate was provided by Scharffenberger, all views stated here are my own.
Categories: Dessert, My Kitchen, Sponsored