Recently, the veggie of the moment for me has been cauliflower. It’s so easy to manipulate and it takes on so many great flavors (see my Purple Cauliflower Soup). Tossed with hot sauce, it’s a much healthier version of buffalo wings and this has been one of my favorite ways to prepare cauliflower recently. Last week Mike’s Hot Honey sent me a bottle of their hot honey to try and I knew the sweet heat would make a great addition to one of my favorite recipes. Also, on Black Friday I bought myself this sweet marble board from Food52 so I’m always looking for any excuse to serve something on it.
- 1 medium cauliflower, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2/3 cup Buffalo hot sauce – I used Franks
- Mike’s Hot Honey – for garnish
- ranch or blue cheese dressing – for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees, spray a large cookie sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together garlic powder, hot sauce, salt, and pepper. Add cauliflower florets and toss to coat. Spread evenly onto cookie sheet and place in the oven. Bake for 15 minutes, flipping once.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with Mike’s Hot Honey.
- Serve with your favorite dressing and enjoy!
I absolutely loved drizzling the Hot Honey on the cauliflower for a sweet + spicy addition.
Use ‘liketheteaeats’ for 15% off an order of three bottles or more of Mike’s Hot Honey before 12/31/2016.
You can see what other dishes I’m cooking, here.
Looking for a place to eat? Check out Rachel’s Baltimore Restaurant List.
Categories: My Kitchen